Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stop hair loss and grow it back! I did it, so can you!

For an efficient, fast, durable and natural method visit
---------
So, sometimes we are forced, as women, to deal with some unpleasant things, right? Well, I realized when I was pregnant with my first child that life wasn't always going to be pleasant. My body was about to undergo some changes that I'd never expected but luckily, rebounded from. It wasn't until I started losing my hair that I thought I may never come back to the land of the normal. Hair regrowth treatment is not a subject I'd expected to be talking about, especially not at the age of 37.

About two years ago, I realized that something was going on and it wasn't very pleasant. I suddenly realized when I changed our bedroom from light to dark colors and started using dark colored bedding that I was shedding. I thought I was shedding-that's what my husband and I said, jokingly, at first. Then it stopped being funny after I realized that I wasn't just losing hair on my pillow. I was finding gobs of my hair, all over the house.

That stuff in the drain, apparently my spouse was not the cause of it. Boy didn't that make me feel attractive? It's hard, I know it's hard, ladies, that's why I'm here, that's why I'm being brave enough to tell you that you're not alone. Trying to find a hair regrowth treatment requires you to admit to yourself and to others that you've got an issue. It's not easy and it's not a painless thing.

When I looked in the mirror and allowed myself to really notice just how much hair I was losing, I was furious. I was also sad. I cried, I threw a few things including a mirror and let me tell you, that got me nowhere. You may be feeling angry and scared, too. Possibly, you're feeling like you've lost a part of what makes you who you are.

This fact has sent me fleeing to stores, trying to find a hair regrowth treatment. Unfortunately, the only things that I found at my local drugstore were some foams that cost a ridiculous amount and basically let me know that if my hair loss wasn't because of alopecia, their product may or may not work for me. It also went so far as to say that if you did get relief from the product, you'd be using it for life unless you wanted the effects to go away completely.

I'm sure that if you're anything like me, you don't have time or money to waste. That's why I'm glad I can be here, telling you that there is hope.

Hair regrowth treatments can vary from prescription drugs, over the counter treatments like midoxidil, all the way to hair implants done by a doctor. For me, I had luck using midoxidil and some vitamins specifically formulated to help regrow hair. I don't know if it was just the midoxidil, but I sure was thankful when I noticed the areas that had been thinning in the past get a lot less noticeable.

Before finding the right hair regrowth treatment, I also paid a visit to my hairstylist and whined "look at this! my hair is falling out!". She helped by giving me a really cute, shorter style with bangs that accentuated my cheekbones (and at the same time drew attention away from the top of my head).

Try to avoid dying your hair. This doesn't cause it to thin exactly, but it can damage the hair that you do have left. and cause it to become less healthy and break off. This doesn't help the appearance of your hair.

I hope that you got something from my trial and error with hair regrowth treatments. I assure you, there is hope.
---------
For an efficient, fast, durable and natural method visit
---------



                       
                                                           


1 comment:

  1. Great information brilliant still i suggest you guy's to have a look on Hair Transplant in Lahore its really effective and use full treatment.

    ReplyDelete